As governments of all levels coordinate their response to the COVID-19 pandemic, constituents are urged to stay informed about prevention measures and advisories issued by public health officials.
Information on financial, mental health and social services supports can be found through calling 211 or visiting www.211ontario.ca.
- For information on COVID-19 vaccine, including booster shots, please visit: COVID-19 Vaccines - Region of Durham
- To find out about testing locations, please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/assessment-centre-locations
- To access your vaccine certificate and to find more information on the provincial response to COVID-19, visit: www.ontario.ca/covid-19
- For local public health guidance and support, visit: COVID-19 Update - Region of Durham
- For local guidance and information, visit COVID-19 Case and Contact Information Hub - Region of Durham
- Ontario Health - Ontario Health | Ontario Health
- Updated eligibility for PCR testing - https://news.ontario.ca/en/backgrounder/1001387/updated-eligibility-for-pcr-testing-and-case-and-contact-management-guidance-in-ontario
- Mental Health Support COVID-19: Taking care of your mental and physical health during the pandemic - Canada.ca
- Current provincial emergency orders can be found at www.ontario.ca/alert
- For medical advice, you may contact Telehealth Ontario, a free, confidential service. A Registered Nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Telephone: 1-866-797-0000
- Additional local links and support are available at Contact - Jennifer French
- City of Oshawa - COVID-19 Information & Updates - City of Oshawa
Oshawa Constituency Office
My community office team is available to assist Oshawa residents and can book in-person visits by appointment only, in accordance with public health guidelines.
Please contact us by phone at 905-723-2411 or email:
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Provincial Government News Releases
The latest announcements from the provincial government are posted here: ontario.ca/news
Official Opposition News Releases
You can read the Opposition's responses and proposals at ontariondp.ca/news