As governments of all levels coordinate their response to the COVID-19 pandemic, constituents are urged to stay informed about prevention measures and advisories issued by public health officials.
The Federal Government approves Paxlovid - Health Canada authorizes PAXLOVIDTM for patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 at high risk of developing serious disease - Canada.ca
Information on financial, mental health and social services supports can be found through calling 211 or visiting www.211ontario.ca.
- For information on COVID-19 vaccine, including booster shots, please visit: COVID-19 Vaccines - Region of Durham
- To find out about testing locations, please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/assessment-centre-locations
- To access your vaccine certificate and to find more information on the provincial response to COVID-19, visit: www.ontario.ca/covid-19
- For local public health guidance and support, visit: COVID-19 Update - Region of Durham
- For local guidance and information, visit COVID-19 Case and Contact Information Hub - Region of Durham
- Ontario Health - Ontario Health | Ontario Health
- Updated eligibility for PCR testing - https://news.ontario.ca/en/backgrounder/1001387/updated-eligibility-for-pcr-testing-and-case-and-contact-management-guidance-in-ontario
- Mental Health Support COVID-19: Taking care of your mental and physical health during the pandemic - Canada.ca
- Current provincial emergency orders can be found at www.ontario.ca/alert
- For medical advice, you may contact Telehealth Ontario, a free, confidential service. A Registered Nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Telephone: 1-866-797-0000
- Additional local links and support are available at Contact - Jennifer French
- City of Oshawa - COVID-19 Information & Updates - City of Oshawa
Oshawa Constituency Office
My community office team is available to assist Oshawa residents and can book in-person visits by appointment only, in accordance with public health guidelines.
Please contact us by phone at 905-723-2411 or email:
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Provincial Government News Releases
The latest announcements from the provincial government are posted here: ontario.ca/news
Official Opposition News Releases
You can read the Opposition's responses and proposals at ontariondp.ca/news